Do you own a house in Houston and you are thinking of selling?
Selling the traditional way can be a good option but what if you want another option. Most realtors can provide you with some buyers but what if you’re looking to expand on that.
What if you are looking to maximizing your potential profit while creating additional monthly income.
Keep reading this article to find out how you can get this done in the Huston market.
Its a simple process that is easily understood.
How to Sell My House Owner Financing In Houston TX
When selling an buying a home under traditional transactions a realtor normally works with clients that are “pre-qualified” or who can obtain a mortgage through a bank.
Depending on the market you might have a high number of buyers who are pre-qualified for a home or it could be the opposite.
What if your market is the latter? what do you do?
Most homeowners are not in the financial position to let a home sit on the market while waiting for the right buyer.
Traditional house selling is great however this method of selling has a few drawbacks worth noting.
For example, getting financing can be at times tricky and it doesn’t always work out as planned.
Some buyers who have secured financing at the beginning of the transaction might have their financing fall through at the last moment leaving you to have to start the process all over again.
If you want to increase the odds of selling your home or having a larger pool of potential buyers.
There is a great strategy that isn’t widely used but its a very effective way to get your house sold even in a tough market. You should consider selling your home through owner financing.
Owner financing is when a buyer skips the bank and buys directly from you. In essence, you’re the bank!
Similarly to a bank, you will get a downpayment and subsequent monthly payments for the remainder of the loan.
In most cases, you hold the title until the house is fully paid off, and then the title transfers to the buyer.
Benefits of selling with owner financing
- It opens up the number of buyers because now you’ll be able to find buyers who might not normally be able to get bank financing.
- It gives you cash flow since the buyer will need to pay regular payments to you (just as they would need to pay regular mortgage payments to the bank).
- It protects you because even if the buyer stops paying, you still own the house!
- And unlike owning a rental, there isn’t a lot of property management since that will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Faster closing time, you don’t have to wait on underwriting, the bank loan officer, or the department to process the transaction.
Wondering, “how do I sell my house owner financing in Houston TX”? Start by deciding how much you’d like to get each month for your house.
There are many different ways to sell your house and in this article, we have shared with you how to sell with owner financing.
Selling with owner financing isn’t for everyone but if you want a faster process with more exposure to buyers it can be a viable option for you.