There are many reasons why you would want to sell your home directly to the end buyer and skip the realtor. Selling through a realtor is a great option, but what if you want to dabble in some other ways of getting your house sold. Keep reading and we will tell you some great reasons why selling your home by owner can work for you.
10 Reasons to sell your house directly
One of the top reasons many homeowners consider selling their homes on their own is to save the real estate commissions for themselves.
However, if you would like to sell without going through all the hassles and headaches of listing your own home, marketing, showing, and negotiating with buyers, then you should sell your Houston house directly.
A direct buyer like those from Sell Your Homes Houston will outline what you would profit from the sale should you list with a real estate agent so you can compare it to the offer we make, which you will agree is fair.
And at Sell Your Homes Houston , our direct buyers don’t charge any commissions to help you sell your home, and no hidden fees await you at the closing either.
- Convenience: Selling your home to an investor can be a very fast and convenient process. Typically you can close on your home within 2 weeks or in a time frame that is convenient for you.
- You avoid expensive repairs: Does your house need a new roof? Have you been putting off replacing the siding or windows because of the costs? The best deal for investors are homes that come with a few issues that we can solve. So, if your home is a little aged, we have no problem taking it off your hands.
- Save on closing costs: In a traditional home sale, you would most likely pay closing costs. However, we have done many deals where the homeowner didn’t have to pay any closing costs at all. We pay escrow, title, and notary fees so you get more in your pocket.
- Receive an offer within 24 hours. No waiting for months for a qualified buyer to write an offer. We will view your home virtually or in person and get you a cash offer in 24 hours.
- Avoid stress: Avoid the stress of needing to get your home prepped for a sale. Skip the hassle of having an open house with multiple strangers walking through your home.
- Behind on your house payments or property taxes? You can avoid foreclosure by selling your house and getting a fresh start. Going through a foreclosure can ruin your credit and stop you from buying another home for almost 7 years.
- No piles of paperwork: Paperwork is yet another not-so-fun home selling activity. The sheer amount of forms to read, initial, and sign can feel overwhelming, and even small mistakes can cost you. However, a reputable cash buyer will handle the closing and paperwork process for you.
- Skip the negotiation: Do you enjoy haggling over prices? Find it fun to go back and forth over nit-picky details? Many people find negotiating stressful and unpleasant. A cash offer lets you avoid the negotiations completely. Instead, you’ll receive a firm offer. You can accept on the spot and be done. It’s a no-obligation offer and it’s up to you to accept it without any pressure.
- Availability: For many homeowners, the thought of strangers walking through their property and touching their belongings is uncomfortable; for others, it downright concerns them to have their home exposed to so many people given recent health considerations. Making the property available at nearly any time for showings increases the odds of selling; let’s face it, if you’re having an off day and it’s not a good time for you to leave your home, you could lose a sale by turning a buyer away. So if you’d rather not have to keep your house cleaned at all times and jump at the drop of a hat to vacate your home, you should sell your Houston house directly and skip the showings altogether. The direct buyers at Sell Your Homes Houston will arrange to have the house cleaned after your moving day; just take what you want and leave the rest to Sell Your Homes Houston .
- As-is: The seller must jump through hoops for the buyer’s mortgage financing approval and pay professional inspection and appraiser fees with traditional listings. The lender could deny the loan if the house doesn’t appraise. If the inspector finds significant problems and the buyers don’t’ walk away, they are likely to counter with outrageous credit towards making the repairs themselves. When you sell your Houston house directly, you don’t need to lose any more sleep worrying about the unknown of the inspection and appraisal contingencies. When you work with a direct buyer like those at Sell Your Homes Houston , we buy homes for cash, as-is.